Annual Statutory Compliances
- Alteration/change in the name of the company.
- Change in authorized capital.
- Transfer of Shares from and between Indians, NRI, PIO, foreign nationals or entity
- Change of Main object of the company.
- New allotment or issue of shares and related compliances.
- Starting of a new business and addition being made to Main Object Clause.
- The appointment and resignation of Directors.
- The appointment of Directors and their resignation
- Changes in the address of registered office of the company; within the same city, from one city to another and from one state to another.
The take-over or purchase of management
- The change in management, ownership and other related diligence services.
- The amalgamation, acquisition and merger of companies.
- Acting as a representative for appearing before the CLB or Company Law Board, Registrar Of Companies, Regional Director and Central Government.
- Ensuring the company closure is according to Section 560 of Company Act.
- Making sure to ensure smooth winding up of the company.
- Winding-up of Company.
- Closure of the Company under Section 560.